Search to Buy

Lyndoch Proposed Allotment 1 in Lot 211 Gods Hill Road

< Back to search results
  • Proposed Allotment 1 in Lot 211 Gods Hill Road Lyndoch SA
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

EXCITING LAND RELEASE - FOR SALE BY NEGOTIATION!

EXCITING LAND RELEASE – 8.405 HECTARES (20.7 ACRES) in the heart of beautiful Lyndoch based in the heart of the beautiful Barossa Valley (1 hour 5 minutes to Adelaide CBD). Offered as a whole with up to 3 sub-division options, the preferred resulting in some 56 allotments with 70% in the 600sqm – 700sqm region and the remaining 30% being brilliant lifestyle allotments between 1,600 -2,000sqm.

Surrounded by superb winery holdings together with the infrastructure of the serene hamlet of Lyndoch, this offering represents a one off opportunity for a premium development catering to the current lifestyle needs of the community.

Vendor prepared to entertain 50 / 50 joint venture proposal.

Please contact Agent for full details.

The health and wellbeing of our clients, the community and our team is extremely important to us. Whilst we encourage people to continue property viewings, in the current circumstances surrounding COVID-19 we ask that you respect others’ health. If you or others that you may have been in contact with, have returned from any interstate or overseas destination within the last 14 days or you are displaying any flu like symptoms please do not attend property viewings.

Open for Inspection
By Appointment


Land Area 8.4 ha

Sales Agents for this property:

Smallacombe Real Estate
Mitcham - RLA 1520

Find an Office

map-icon Smallacombe Real Estate Mitcham Office 83 Belair Rd, Kingswood 5062
Mitcham Office P: 08 8271 4177 Rental: 08 8274 8777
RLA 1520 Email Us

map-icon Smallacombe Sanderson Norwood Office 44 Fullarton Rd, Norwood 5067
Norwood Office P: 08 8130 1400
RLA 43473 Email Us

map-icon Smallacombe Real Estate Burnside Office 83 Belair Rd, Kingswood 5062
Burnside Office P: 08 8271 4177 Rental: 08 8274 8777
RLA 266135 Email Us

 

Menu openMenu arrowMenu arrow open